Monday 29 December 2014

My first little Blog...

Hellos....

So hello, and welcome to my little corner of the internet.
Take your bra off and make yourself comfy!
My name is Natasha, I'm 33, married to Ross and mummy to Heidi aged 4.

Ive decided to write this blog as..
1) I love reading blogs myself - Beauty, Plus size blogs, Fashion, Baking....
2) My daughter us obsessed with vlogs in Youtube and wants one of her own. So i thought some videos of her maybe funny to look back on in years to come.
3) I love to shop. Literally for anything...I can be equally excited going to BnQ as I get popping into Harrods ( I say that like Harrods is a regular thing-it is not) and i like to share my finds, good, bad and the ugly.
4) I want to document 2015 and see where it gets me....most probably into trouble.

So here I am.

Please leave me some loves, comments and advice to make me feel warm and cosy.

Much love

Natasha

X








No comments:

Post a Comment