Get ready with me....FAIL
So tonight i decided to be brave and film a Get ready with me for YouTube.
I never realised how much work goes into making a video!! There's the lighting, position of the camera, remembering all your make up (erm derrrr) and I tell you what, its hard bloody work.
Especially when your camera cuts off half way through and misses out a big chunk of your video!
So anyway, I had planned to do a quick everyday look with a nice matte lippy.
And here is the end result -
These are the products I used -
I have made a list so you can find the correct shades.
Its quite a natural look, and can be dressed up with a brighter lippy of your choice.
- Dr Jart - Recover Primer
- Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam in 020 Cameo
- MUA Pro base Argan Plush Concealer in FAIR
- Revlon Photoready powder in 020 LIGHT
- Make Up Revolution Focus & Fix Eye Primer
- W7 In the Buff Palette - Sand, Dust & Wave
- Eyeko FAT Eye Stick - SMOKE
- Soap & Glory Supercat Liner
- Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara - Extreme Black
- Rimmel Blusher in Soft Rose
- MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter
- Make Up Revolution - Matte Lipstick in Nude.
And i think that's it.
Maybe i will get round to a video one day.....
Until next time my lovelies....